NUTRITION PLAN

NEED HELP CLEANING UP THOSE EATING HABITS....
Working out is only 20% of achieving those fitness results, the other 80% are your eating habits. I am are here to help you with that. I will design a 7 day meal plan for you in addition to your training to really maximize your results! 

 

 

HOW IT WORKS....
You provide me with a list of the foods you enjoy and I will design a delicious, healthy, and time saving 7day meal plan. In addition I will provide you the tools on how to food prep for the week. To maximize your results, ask about our 7day meal plan rates. 

ASHLEY LAMORTE

AFAA CERTIFIED

CPR/ AED CERTIFIED

EMAIL: LAMORTELIFT@GMAIL.COM

PHONE: (408) 209-9695

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle